Denied Dirty Dan2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Dan2, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Dan2

Dirty Dan2 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scooba Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65306289
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I only spammed with my mic twice, not 3 times to get me banned for 8 hours.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for mic/chat spam by @Mr. Rogers
    please be patient, they will respond at earliest convenience

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hey Scooba Steve, I just banned you for Mic / Chat Spam and I'll be going through why you got banned and my verdict on your Appeal.

First off, why you got banned:

I first gagged you for spamming "Rekt" into your microphone, which you even apologized for. I then ungagged you right after a verbal warning, as it was your first offense.

One second after I ungag you, you started spamming "Rekt" again, so I placed another gag on you.

After this, you pm'd me to ungag you, saying you were done again. I informed you that you had a round gag, to which you responded that you didn't care.

After about 20 seconds, you started spamming chat with "Rekt," and you were then banned as you had met your third offense of spamming. Not all offenses have to be done through the microphone, or through chat. As long as you have three offenses, you will be banned. Notice how the offense listed in the motd is "Spamming" not "Mic Spam" or "Chat Spam."

Now onto my verdict, with the evidence I have provided and the statements I have made, this Appeal will now be Denied and Locked.

If you have any further questions, feel free to start a conversation with me and/or my Administrator @Lemon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.