Denied Dirty Dan2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Dan2, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Dan2

Dirty Dan2 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dirty Dan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65306289
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for RDM and leave. For one thing I didn't RDM before I left, and if I did, can someone fucking tell me who and on what map? Like what the fuck is happening? This is the second time it's happened and it is not true! I would also like to know who is reporting me for it. This is getting really annoying!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Alpha Wolfy banned you for your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can so please be patient.

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Like i stated in shoutbox, I banned you for Second Offense of RDM & Leave. I am gathering my evidence. Be patient.

4. Dirty Dan2

Dirty Dan2 Member

Ok well I have no recollection of RDMing and leaving.
    Here is a list of people that have been bothering me;

6th Ban; Revenge RDMed me on my T round for accidentally RDMing him 2 rounds before by pushing him off and he fell maybe five feet. The map was de_dolls. He reported me first but there were not staff members on so I guess he thought it was ok.
    He's the only one. I didn't RDM and leave. This is the second time this has happened and its pissing me off.

5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

On the last round of whitehouse on East 2, You kosed @BJbenny and he came up as an innocent. He filed a report on you but you did not respond since the map changed.
    After map changed I pmed you this:
    [​IMG]

After waiting a round for your response, you left without giving me an answer
    [​IMG]

After you left, I checked your adminstats and banned you for RDM & Leave Second Offense since you left the server without giving me an answer to my pm about your false kos.

For this ban appeal, It is Denied.
    You may play on the other local servers (West 1, West 2, East 1, Vanilla, LP & EU) while your ban on East 2 is active. For future reference, Ask the staff online if you are free to go or if you need to answer to a report. This will help prevent future offenses of RDM & Leave, which will only bring harsher punishments if it continues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.