Denied Dirty Bong Water's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Bong Water, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Dirty Bong Water
    Your Steam ID:
    terminator19834
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Everytime I get banned for RDM and leave it is 4:30 or 5:00 in the morning I Know the rules but both times I was really exhausted and I didn't feel like waiting out the round I only have 4 bans the first one idk how I got I think my internet may have crashed and I never logged back in and the last 3 might as well be from the same day :/ they took place in less than a 24 hour time period I try to never RDM and I enjoy playing on your servers and try to remind people of MOTD rules and such when there aren't admins on and I try to be a non toxic player.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I was the one who banned you globally after you chose to leave intentionally despite knowing our rules to not do so while you have a pending slay. Why would you leave despite knowing that you're not allowed to leave during a slay.

@Jaysu also banned you on West so I will tag her and she will respond as soon as she can.

3. I truly do apologize and I understand that you have to wait out the round and 99.99 percent of the time I would and have but at the point I left I was literally passing out in my chair and I didn't even know who I rdm'd and I just wanted to sleep I again apologize and if the ban is up held I understand.

4. ZeRo

You can apologize all you want, but when you manage to acquire 3 RDM & Leave bans in a short period of time and leaving intentionally at that, then you need to revise how you play the game. Below will include screenshots of what you did as far as the RDM offense goes followed by the slay being given and finally ending with you leaving the server with said slay.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Your appeal is denied as far as my side of the ban goes. I will be leaving this open for @Jaysu to provide her evidence.

5. How I revise how I play the game? <-I told you I was tired . bruh it's a game. I was just trying to be like hey I know I messed up no need to get all weird about it. Also wouldn't the logs just go and show that I followed the wrong person I was right in front of the guy who was harpooned and I thought I had seen who did it? as far as i'm concerned you guys can do whatever i'm just going to chill it's just a 30 day ban from a ttt server nothing that important

6. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hi @Dirty Bong Water.

While I was staffing on West 2 days ago, I came across this report from Phoenix Nelson, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you claimed that Phoenix did shoot an inno, but when I checked the logs, I found out that Phoenix did not even damage anyone. In fact, you damaged him first, as you can see in the image below :
    [​IMG]

And you were serving the slay, you left the server, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

Although you said that you try to remind other players of the MOTD, as far as I can see, you yourself are not aware of the rules. Thus, I will be DENYING this appeal. I hope that you can take the 30 days to understand our rules and I hope that you can come back as a better player and a better member of our community. Have a good day.

7. ZeRo

Keep in mind that your actions can have consequences. This report will be locked and your appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.