Denied DirkyJerky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DirkyJerky, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DirkyJerky
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:62362393
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    07/07/18 01:31PM | 4W | Metagaming ( Globalized for Nyra ) | Global | Pacifist | Banned

For people unaware, I was purchasing detective on Nuclear and putting the keycard in the slot so the traitors could press the button if they choose to end the round. I attempted this about 3-4 map cycles worth, so about 18-24 rounds. I was successful about 10-15 of these times. This resulted in traitors actually pressing the button somewhere around 5-7 times (I ballpark the numbers, don't remember specifically). This also resulted in indirectly killing about fifteen players who tried to press the button purposefully or accidentally, which kills them if they are not traitors. From traitors pressing the button, I indirectly resulted in about 40-60 players deaths in total. For a total of somewhere over 50 indirect RDMs.

I done fucked up. Real bad.

I never realized it at the time, somewhat because not many people were telling me to stop, mostly because I am an ignorant child, but what I was doing was horrible and ruined the fun for a lot of players, traitors and not alike.

I have trouble reading people, I never realized at the time that I was genuinely hurting people with my actions.

I am so very very sorry, I have reread the rules thoroughly and I will never try to hurt so many people again if I am to play.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not innocent.

I would gladly take all the RDM slays if it were to let me keep playing on these amazing servers through the anniversary event.​

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I mean you said yourself you straight up nuked about 10-15 servers' worth of people and I was content handing down a ban just for the one occasion given both the type of offense and your history.

I'm gonna deny your appeal with the advice to not mass RDM entire servers when you get back. If you want to discuss a reduction with @Pacifist and he sees it fit that's fine, I won't be doing anything with it as-is though.

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Ban has been localized to East due to the anniversary event and because i'm feeling merciful today.

Player has been warned however that this leniency comes with a price. If caught doing this again, a 16 week global ban will be handed down. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.