Denied DirkyJerky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DirkyJerky, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DirkyJerky
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62362393
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Mod was investigating a report unto me, where there was a chat thing with the notification at the bottom of the screen. We changed maps I believe, and the chat notification thing went away, which it _normally_ only does once the report is resolved. Hence I believed the report was resolved, checked the log at the top of the screen and saw no slays, so I left believing that the report was resolved.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@NoHackJustGood banned you for RDM and Leave (3rd offense) please be patient he will reply soon with his evidence and verdict

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll be looking into this shortly. I'll respond once I finish staffing. This isn't necessary, but I'll be tagging my admin, @wink, to let him know about this.

4. NoHackJustGood

Hey @DirkyJerky,
    Thanks for taking time to create an appeal. I'll jump right into it, so we can discuss what happened. I'll start by providing my evidence and reasoning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Let's start with the report and what I was thinking. Joseph_Jostar reported you for RDM, and you responded with "the other guy was trying to kill you". You cannot kill a player who hasn't committed traitorous acts (Joseph was being shot at, but you can't kill him for being attacked). I opened up a chat box to make sure I understood the entire situation and to clarify your response. In the chat box, you said the person shooting him (beep beep) called a KOS on him. From looking back at this video, I realized that this information was irrelevant. You need to include as much information in your reports. If you leave something out, that's on you. We have to take your original response. Anyway, I played back my recording, and I noticed that beep beep did not call a KOS on Joseph_Jostar. Can you explain your reasoning here? I was about to discuss the report in greater detail, but you left the server when I specifically told you not to. Hence, I banned you for RDM and leave. I'll wait for your response.

Edit: I apologize in advance for any confusion in my explanation.

5. I'm probably guilty I wasn't paying very much attention at the time, I believe I was playing Civ 5 simultaneously and my mind makes things up that seem logical when I'm not paying very much attention to stuff.

6. NoHackJustGood

I apologize for the delay in my response. I've been busy with work, and life has been rough on my end. You have been banned for RDM and leave from another moderator not too long ago, and I believe you should take this time to learn from your mistakes. I'll be denying this appeal, and I will be locking this thread as well.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.