Approved DirkyJerky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DirkyJerky, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DirkyJerky
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62362393
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I assume it was earlier today (April 16th) when either the server or my internet crashed, around the time which my family were heading out to my grandmother's house for easter lunch.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If we had taken any photos or anything I would put them here, but only a fraction of the family was there so it was a bit uneventful.

I can get my parents to alibi for me (but they would think I'm crazy for asking for help with some random internet community).​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

You were banned for RDM and Leave (1st offense) by @Pacifist. Please be patient as you wait for their response.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I'm afraid I can't get to this until tommorow at 4:30 est. Apologies. I tried to reach you over steam to get you to come back, and I gave you a good 2 rounds to comply. Please accept my friend request. Thank you!

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey DirkyJerky,

I banned you for RDM and Leave (1st) as you left before responding to this report.

[​IMG]

As you were banned on Easter and wanted to spend time with your family I have decided that out of the kindness of my heart that this ban be voided. Please be more careful next time! :)

Ban Appeal: Approved
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.