Approved DirkyJerky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DirkyJerky, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DirkyJerky
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62362393
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I misinterpreted the rules (that aren't very clear on this issue):
    There was an excess of explosive barrels in a room, because people doing stuff in pre-round.
    There wasn't any room to be able to shoot the barrels without taking splash damage, and I didn't want to get close to them (to move them) for fear of someone shooting them.
    So instead I said something close to "oh I can't safely kill these barrels so I am going to throw a frag grenade into the room", threw the grenade and closed the door. Assuredkitty being the dingus he is proceeds to walk into the room as I warn him again, he leaves, and after which I believe there was too many people pressing E on the door so it just got stuck trying to open/close and didn't close all the way. And so I peppered 4 people for I believe it was an average of 20-25 damage for each.

And then apparently warning for grenades is only applicable if you are a traitor. (Of which I was completely unaware)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None​

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You were banned by @Vohcals for Mass RDM 4+. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Vohcals

Vohcals VIP

Hello, DirkyJerky. I banned you for Mass RDM (4+) for this.
    [​IMG]

Your reason for throwing the grenade was that you were throwing it because "there was too many explosive barrels" and that you warned.

You were an innocent, so the only time you can avoid being slain for warning for a grenade would be in self defense. You obviously didn't throw this in self defense. It would be the same situation as you shooting the barrels, there would be no reason for you to do it as an innocent.

However, I am willing to Accept your appeal and let you serve your slays. I know you play the game correctly, and I've never ran into any trouble with you in the past. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Vohcals

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.