Denied dillon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by dillon, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dillon

dillon Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr.swag
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68225600
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because i had o go bad but i rdmed that round but i left and got banned for rdm and leave for 60 days. i am realy sorry and i wont do it again.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. You were banned by @Rozboon globally for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense, History of RDM and Leave, he will respond when possible with his evidence. Thank you for your patience in this matter and have a good day.

3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @dillon,

Lets get right to the point shall we.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was called into the server by a player who said there was RDMing going on. I checked the logs and found that you threw an incediary and another where you killed tortoise. That on top of the 2 other reports you received, I decided to give you slays to see if you would serve them out in which you did not.

With your history of RDM and Leaves, several globals and extensions, I decided it was best to give you another lengthy time out to see if you would learn from your mistakes.

With that all being said, how many times must you be banned for you to understand that it is not alright to come into the server and RDM? Can you give me any reason that I should unban, or even lower the time of your global?

4. dillon

dillon Supporter

i dont like the people on theer are before you got on someone said they are going to rdm me 5 times but i really like this sever and i dont want to be banned for 2 mounts

5. Rozboon

So you killed them because you don't like them? That's not really a good reason, and who said they were going to RDM you?

6. dillon

dillon Supporter

his name was something with a five in it but they would kill me when i was a t for no reason and they did not like me because i bet points who would win and i aways won

7. Rozboon

Could you give me a map name, and an approximate time and date of when this happened?

8. dillon

dillon Supporter

yesterday at like 8:30 i think and map name was idk sorry

9. Rozboon

The old logs are not currently updated so I cannot check whether or not people did RDM you previously. However, you cannot revenge RDM people, if you have any problem with other players you can contact any staff members to come on.

I will also have to deny this appeal because of your history, and depending on how you act around these forums on your time off, I may lower the time of your punishment.

Lets hope this is a lesson to you to not RDM and leave or revenge RDM. Contact a staff member if you have any problem, use shoutbox to ask for help, or at the very least take screenshots of the harrasment/RDM and make a report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.