Denied DiegoElizondo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DiegoElizondo, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiegoElizondo

DiegoElizondo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    itsmipi
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:103813803
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    RDM and Leave Second Offense
    Evidence of Innocence:
    yeah also iknow its to late to appeal but rigth now i now how to , that time i rdm and i lost connection and then i join like 20 minutes after ban , if you will unban me ,come to west and slay me 2rounds or 1 please i dont whant anotherban on my hystorial​

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Your ban seems like it will expire sometime later today, but either way I'll let @Falcor respond to decide what to do with this appeal.

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Mipi

I banned you 2 weeks ago for RDM and Leave Second Offense.
    First the report
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see you responded and left before I could issue you a slay. As kyogre said your ban expires within the next few hours. Although you may have crashed, you can show proof of your crash here.. by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod then any file that ends in .mdmp then it should have the time. If you can't find your .mdmp files then search .mdmp once in the Gmod folder.
    With your history I do not plan on voiding this ban but if you can show me your crash log, I'll happily void the ban.

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I'm going to go ahead and Deny this Appeal since your ban is Expired.
    But like I said if you can show me you crashed I will Void the ban from your history.
    Also if you need more help finding your crash logs let me know.

Thank you,
    Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.