Denied #didnotrdm's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by #didnotrdm, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #didnotrdm

#didnotrdm Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    colorfulcheesepuff
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really love the server and this is my favorite one even if I did rdm 14 days seems a little harsh even if you wont remove the ban let me know what I did
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have not rdmed on this server before or any other bannable offence I have killed a few people but with reason they rdmed me in a round before and they did not get slain after filing my report I would take it to myself to bring justice but please unban me they never gave a reason for banning me either I left the server to take a break when I came back it said I was banned for 14 days without a reason listed please I beg of you unban me​

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  2. mleynek19

mleynek19 VIP

shows on ban list you were banned for your second offense of RDM and leave

before you ever log out and you may think there is a 1% chance you will be slain, always check with the mod online

3. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Hello beautiful,

You were banned from East 1 by our lovely @Sir Lemoncakes just last night at 8:13AM, for your second offense of RDM and Leave. It's currently set to expire on 06/11/14 at 08:13AM.

The impeccable @Sir Lemoncakes will respond at his earliest convenience. Just to note for your personal pleasure; street justice in TTT is by-definition "Revenge RDM" and is not only heavily frowned upon, but heavily against the rules on our servers. RDM is RDM, when it comes down to it. Especially when you leave our server before, or during your pending slays.

With that said, please enjoy our other four servers in the meantime!

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Sorry bud. I recall quite clearly that you were found guilty of RDM and left shortly after the slay was issued. Please pay more attention to the state of any pending reports before leaving the game. Thank you for your understanding and please enjoy yourself on our other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.