Denied Dick Cheney's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dick Cheney, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jacob
    Your Steam ID:
    Mr.SackRider
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was rdmed over and over again. Idk why im banned for leaving after being rdmd if i did rdm i stayed in the match to the next round to be slain. Sorry mate
    Evidence of Innocence:
    its says banned for 111 days, but I was unable to take a screenshot because ive been at work since 2 days ago. Im a U.S. Army Mechanic.​

2. Thank you for taking the time to file this appeal. You were banned by @Kenny for RDM and Leave - Fifth Offense. This ban has been globalized. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

For the future, your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:64200977.

3. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Hello Dick Cheney,

I banned you on 11/10/14 for RDMing "Tupacca" then leaving shortly after while you were slain. After taking a look at your admin stats and seeing you were banned four times in the past for RDM & Leave, I proceeded to ban you for your fifth offense of RDM & Leave.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It seems you haven't learned much in the two months you had off from the servers for your fourth offense of RDM & Leave, since you came back and did the exact same thing. Since you have not given me any valid reason to unban you or even shorten the ban, this appeal has been denied and will be locked shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.