Denied Dick Cheney's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dick Cheney, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jamo
    Your Steam ID:
    Dick Cheney
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just killed afks becasue i assusme we could to get the game to speed up as the traitor were making the game last a very long time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :(:cry::cry::cry::cry::whistle:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

08/05/14 12:08PMDick CheneySTEAM_0:1:64200977RDM & Leave - 4th Offense09/30/14 12:08PMGlobalSinz
    Looks like you were banned for RDM and Leave 4th Offense and you were banned and globalized by @Sinz
    He will respond ASAP.

3. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:64200977

You were banned by @Sinz

Please review our rules found here: http://www.seriousttt.com/rules/

Refer to rule 11: You can only kill AFK players in overtime

Killing someone for being AFK is still RDM, and if you left the server before receiving any slays that was definitely RDM & leave - and based on what you've said possibly multiple counts.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Dick Cheney,

It seems to me you do not fully understand our server rules, every time you join one of our 5 SeriousTTT servers you are presented with a prompt that lets you read all of our rules and guidelines, you can read them here, once you close this prompt you are agreeing to following said rules and guidelines knowing if you break them you will be punished accordingly. You've been banned on our servers 4 times and have 26 hours of playtime, you've managed to agree to our rules and break them a total of 4 times. I can understand issues like connection, or family, but you have no reason as to why you left our server after randomly killing 2 players. It specifically says in our !motd that you can only kill AFKs in overtime, in your 3 other bans I would imagine you would read the !motd (fully) at least once and get to the AFK ruling, but it seems not. The deaths of these AFKs were brought up to me and these players felt they lost a round, with no compensation. You killed a traitor and an innocent consecutively then left the server. The logs of this round and adminstats can be viewed below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This ban was made global for your excessive offenses of rule breaking. Please take this as a lesson.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.