Approved Dialga's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Poké | Universe, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Dialga
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:166081429
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just playing a normal game of ttt on your server and i was at a T tester. So then there was a AFK traitor and it was overtime so then i killed and idied his body.
    Shortly after that I left the server without thinking i could of been banned if misunderstood it was overtime when i killed him.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well I got no evidence since I was banned.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Kyogre for RDM and leave (first offense). Please give him some time to gather evidence and reasoning.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey Diagla.

I apologize for the late response, let's get right into this appeal though. Below you'll find what RDM I was alerted to:

[​IMG]

I was alerted to this piece of damage by Navi himself as he requested I find out who used a discombobulator to damage him. When I wanted to report you though, you had already left the server so I could no longer get your reasoning for this discombobulator throw and as result I had to ban you for RDM and Leave:

[​IMG]

With all that said, I simply want to know one thing before I take any further action in regards to this appeal. What was the reason for the throw in the first place? Was there any purpose behind it?

4. There was no reasoning behind it and I don't exactly remember doing that but if that's what I did then ok I thought it was for killing a AFK Traitor in overtime

5. And I wont usually leave for rdm unless I forget or get bored from playing

6. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Well, in that case I'll be accepting this appeal since you owned up to your mistake.

I will not be voiding your ban though, this means if you're banned again for RDM and Leave it'll be a Second Offense ban. Keep in mind it's always a good idea to ask the Staff Member present if you can go to avoid these type of scenarios.

You'll be unbanned shortly, feel free to privately message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.