Approved DexRusky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dexter, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    DexRusky
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:19562221
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just found out I am banned for RDM & Leave (1st Offense) on EU Vanilla around 10:35AM Central. I was on the server at the time because NA Vanilla was completely empty at the time and, well, I don't normally get on the West/East Servers.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If I can get damage logs or so regarding the report I can see what went down.​

2. Dexter

Tagging @Temar since he was the one that issued the ban. I do believe a different staff member was on before leaving, and asked me to watch out for a player named 'everyone' because they may be an alt of an account they had recently banned for as well.

3. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

@Temar Banned you for RDM and Leave. He’ll respond with evidence at his earliest convenience.

4. Dexter

I went through a log i recorded at the time regarding a player banned for hacking and saw it was Juissi that was the previous mod before Temar took over. No reason to tag Juissi though, just wanted to point that out :confused:

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

oh yes, you didnt give a reason in your report response and left the server

[​IMG]

6. Dexter

Is there any logs before :32? Like if he shot or threw an Incend/Discombob? The only thing I can remember and it may not be correct at all is when we were both on the long, orange rooftops area. I know he did something worth being killed over and he clearly was upset about it. If there is any way to see the deathscene leading up to this?

EDIT: For some reason I keep thinking he had called a false kos on someone, thought without anyway to see chat logs or such this can't be proven.

7. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Oh there is reasons
    But your suppose to give said reason in a report response so I can confirm and close but you didn't and when I tried to ask you had left
    There is no point in me posting other stuff and them giving you reason for use
    What I will do however is tell you the location and maybe that will help
    The map was that map with pigs and 3 player t tester
    You was on the bottom wall he was below in area with entrance to below with creeper trap

8. Dexter

That's understable. I do actually remember what happened, I believe he had killed one or two people in the entrance to the tunnel and attempted to run away from them. He reported me despite knowing full well he had got caught, thus his rude comments. I really should've explained why I killed him, but I didn't take his report seriously since he reported me out of rage and wanted to get a reaction out of me.

9. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Alright so based on that reply. I'm happy to conclude the kill was not RDM
    However this doesn't make the ban it self invalid as this was required ingame
    So at this point I reviewed you as a player.
    Since your a good player with good record I will be accepting this appeal and voiding it.
    But remember after you finished typing the message for the victim. Add a reason for the staff and try not to leave with pending if possible
    Next time you may not be so lucky

I'm unable to sort it out at moment but will do later after work

10. Dexter

Thank you very much for understanding. Reports such as these I feel are just a way to troll and rage. I never leave the reports without explaining my side and reasons. But when some like this come around, it can be a little tricky because they could not be taking it serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.