Denied DEVVO's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DEVVO, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEVVO

DEVVO New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DEVVO
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am fully aware of the rules of RDM and as far as i was aware i didn't rdm before i left the server. Even if so, i didn't leave because i wanted to, i had to leave to go to work, and i come back to being banned for 28 days? I realize i have had previous bans and i believe they were for the same reason, i can't spend all day on a server when i need to go to work, so if i accidentally kill someone and i have to leave, i cannot leave my pc on, so after reading this can you please unban me from the server?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were banned by @Phoenix for RDM and leave 3rd offence. They will respond when they are able.

3. DEVVO

DEVVO New Member

i realize this was my third offence, but when i was on the server yesterday i did not get reported, so maybe they reported me after i left? so how on earth was i supposed to defend my case? it could have been the case where the guy was KOSED? and was mad because he died? i do not RDM, i only kill people after a legitimate reason such as kos..?

4. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Please be patient as Phoenix will respond with the evidence they have as soon as they are able.

5. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I have seen this and will respond shortly.

6. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Hello DEVVO
    You were indeed reported for the RDM that you got banned for.
    [​IMG]
    As you see here, you killed someone for not warning about an death station. The problem with this is that you can not kill someone for that as it is impossible to know if it is an death station or an health station.
    You left at the map change, so I did not get the chance to slay you and therefor you got banned for RDM and leave 3rd offense.

Because of this, I will not unban you as you killed a player for no reason and left before I got the chance to punish you for it. You can play on one of the other servers while waiting on the ban to expire.
    Ban appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.