Denied Detective Doge's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BigBoyMansion, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lovers4Life<3 Doge
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i didnt rdm 3 people, yes, maybe i rdmed 2 people by accident but nir said it was OK and jaydev was holding a barrel. I was banned for Mass rdm 3 by @The Law . I try to be a good player of the community, I very seldom try to RDM, unless it was an accident which in this case, they were. Please UnBan me this is my second offense of Mass RDM. the first time I know it was real, because i threw a frag and killed 3 people, ever since then i tried my best to NEVER rdm. thanks..
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nir said it was ok and didnt want me slain, and jaydev was bringing around an explosive barrel. (ask Nir) So if you do count it i would have either only served 2 slays only if nir did want me slain. and yes, i did rdm law by accident. AND i rdmed BOTH because of the DDoSing thats happening.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. Johnnypoo

Johnnypoo VIP

• This member has been warned for commenting on an appeal he/she is not involved with.
    I am Detective Doge's deputy, let him be free to the world.

3. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

You were banned by @The Law He will reply when he can.

4. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @The Law for RDM (3+), he will respond at his earliest convenience.

Just as a quick reminder, if Nir said it was okay to kill him without reason, it's still considered RDM;
    [​IMG]

Also, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:81952201

5. Patrick

Kenny I believe what she meant was that Nir said she shouldn't be slain

6. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

Yeah thats what i meant patrick, and im a guy :mad:

7. Patrick

My bad Detective fluffy is the girl

8. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

yes

9. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I will explain to you why you were banned.
    This was the incident when you RDMed me, and you asked to be slain for it.[​IMG]
    This second incident resulted in 2 RDMs, because you did not shoot the player but instead shot the barrel. If you had shot the player before shooting the barrel then this would have been waved off. Jamagut was witness to the situation that happened and reenacted it out too me in game. From what he told me, Javdev was moving an explosive barrel away from a wall and you shot the barrel in front of you blowing up yourself, Nir, and injuring Javdev.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    You claim that "jaydev was holding a barrel" which is not a traitorous act in itself. It's only a traitorous act if you walk towards a player with an explosive barrel. For this reason you didn't have a legitimate reason to kill Jaydev regardless.

10. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

jaydev actually was bringing the explosive barrel, and then it lagged on me and I accidentally shot it. I don't actually want to be unbanned, since its only a few more hours left. but maybe this be voided? thanks. but if I do get unbanned I will serve my slays

11. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Your ban will not be voided.
    This appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.