Detective death sound upgrade?

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Masterj, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Masterj

Masterj VIP

Detectives have one point at the start of a round and they usually get a jackhammer or radar first then buy a health station after finding or killing for more credits.

They need something more to buy and something useful. Something that would put out a distinct sound if they die such as the combine in hl2 dying.

This could be useful hearing this go off because it would attract anyone that hears it go off.

2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

A big no from me. What's the point of it? Adding dying detective sound (whether purchased) would just result in callouts of KOS. (e.g: KOS anyone in that area: i heard a detective dying.) People would know eventually that a detective has died after they've found the body (Non-Vanilla: Officer skin and in Vanilla: Detective cap nearby). What keeps the game interesting is that there would be the same dying sounds for all factions in the game. Having a unique one would ruin the mystery behind a kill. Furthermore, If I was a Det, I wouldn't even buy that... -1

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  3. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

No, no and please no. Detectives are already annoying to kill as a traitor with their damn body armor, this would cause everyone to flock to that area and RIP. -1

4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

My -1 stems simply from how unnecessary it really is. The Detective is just an inno with a DNA scanner. No point in giving him his own death sound

5. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

+1

That actually sounds like a great idea. (gettit? no? ok..)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1