Denied Detective Cat's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Detective Cat, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Detective Cat
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Also east 1. So on east 2 I was banned for "ghosting 2nd offence" and the only thing that I can think of is me private messaging two people who were alive that I was a dead traitor, I was slayed at the start of the round so anyone who can push tab will see that I was a dead traitor. Meanwhile on East 1 my gmod crashed while I had a slay and by the time I restarted gmod I was already banned for about 5 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    um..... you can ask hingle, he was the admin that banned me from east 2 yesterday 3/19/. I don't really have any proof for my gmod crashing because it sorta just stops running without any error messages or anything else. I guess time played can vouch for me being honest? mabye?​

2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

3. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

I've seen this and will respond as soon as i can.

4. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Detective cat i banned you for rdm and leave 4th offense and here is my evidence for the ban as well.

Here is the report on you where you though a player come out of the T room but was just chilling in that room waiting/hiding away.
    Screenshot_1.png

After i gave you the slay you left a little bit after and so i then banned you for rdm and leave. Here is that screen shot.
    Screenshot_2.png

Seeing this is your 4th offense of rdm and leave i asked for it to be extended and @Sith Master took care of that for me and again seeing this is your 4th offense of rdm and leave i will be Denying this appeal on my end.

5. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Detective Cat, thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.

Unfortunately I will also be denying the G&E which I placed on your steam account. Disregarding the second offense of Ghosting, you have accumulated 4 "RDM and leave" bans and a 1st offense of the aforementioned ghosting.
    Given your substantial accumulation of bans in a short amount of time, I see no reason given as to why this appeal should be accepted.
    Please take this time off to ensure that you will not commit the same ban-able offenses upon your return.
    Feel free to inbox over the forums with any questions or comments regarding this appeal. Have a good day.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.