Denied Derpy Batman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Derpy Batman, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpy Batman

Derpy Batman Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sexy Skeletor
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because there seems to be reason behind my 115 day ban. I don't even know why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I just went to get on one of the servers and then a message popped up saying I was banned for 115 days.​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @TeeZ for your 5th Offense of RDM and Leave, this ban was globalized and extended by me for that reason.

3. Derpy Batman

Derpy Batman Member

I didn't rdm 5 times. I only remembered rdming twice and not being slain for it.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You are correct you did not RDM five times, nor did I say you did. You are on your 5th offense of RDM and Leave meaning you've left the server while slain a total of 5 times and that is the reason you are banned.

5. Derpy Batman

Derpy Batman Member

I left?

6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Do you by any chance remeber the map it was on so I can help you as soon as possible?

7. Derpy Batman

Derpy Batman Member

Yes, it was on TTT_Forrest.

8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Ah, yes, now I remeber. It was the 5th round of Forrest, right before a harpoon round and there was a report on you. The victim claimed RDM, you responded with something along the lines of "You shot me". However, this was not the chase.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see here the player who originally shot you and the person you killed are two seperate people, this is an account of RDM since that player never shot you. As I was about to slay you it said you had disconnected. I gave you a whole round/map change to join back, however you didn't. Therefore I checked you're admin stats during the map de_dolls (The map we changed to after the map vote) and it showed that you had a massive history with RDM and Leave bans, and bans in general. You have 10 bans that have to deal with RDM during the 100 hours you've played, six of them being RDM and Leave bans, and 2 bans (including this one) to be globalized. At the time I did not know what to do so I asked Sinz, and Admin on at the time, what to do. He told me to ban you for RDM and Leave 5th offense and he would globalize it, so I did.
    You obviously have not learned from you mistakes even with your extensive ban history, therefore I will not be unbanning you.
    My Admin @MegatroN [Apollo] can choose whether or not this is the right decsion or not by either closing this thread, or saying other wise.
    Thank you for your time,
    ~TeeZy

9. Derpy Batman

Derpy Batman Member

Can you shorten the ban?

10. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Looking at your record and when the bans were placed, i'm convinced to deny this appeal. Your ban will be lifted 12/02/14 02:01PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.