Denied Derf2582's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Derf2582, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derf2582

Derf2582 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    derfy
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because i don't know what i did and if i did something wrong i would like to know what so that i may improve and never do it again
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i have no idea what i did wrong but i am willing to take the punishment if what i did was bad. so please let me back on to your amazing sever thank you bye​

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

It would appear you were banned by @Darth West he will respond at his earliest convenience, for future reference your steam ID is:
    STEAM_0:0:52832613

3. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello @Derf2582 I hope your day has being has been going well.

Now onto the ban appeal, you randomly crowbared me in the first four seconds of the round as seen below.
    upload_2014-8-11_14-59-5.png

If you can explain why you crowbared me in the beginning of the round I would be more than willing to unban you and void the ban. If you can not explain why you crowbared me in the begining of the round I will have to take another course of action.​

Attached Files:

4. Derf2582

Derf2582 New Member

i believe i was swinging my crowbar and i walked in front of you and i must have hit you. if you do aprove i will be happy to take my punishment and learn from my mistakes. thank you

5. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Derf, sorry for the late response.
    Derf what I want you to do is go and reread the server rules. Once you have done so, I want you to friend me on steam. Once you friend me on steam I will unban you and request you come back to vanilla.

Note that it may be up to 5 hours before I can unban you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.