Denied Der Ubermensch's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Der Ubermensch, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Der Ubermensch

Der Ubermensch New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Der Übermensch
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53766562
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, first off, when I tried to get onto the East2 server, it said I was banned for 12 days. I didn't panic because I don't know what I did the night before. I remember the last round I was in. I was selected as a Traitor, then I killed someone. Then along the way ant. killed me, then I left the server because I had to go. I am pretty sure I was a T. Anyhow, I just want to know why was I banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

You were banned under the in-game name of Toyz by @Anarchist for your 2nd Offense of RDM and Leave, he will respond when he is available.

3. Der Ubermensch

Der Ubermensch New Member

I just want to know what happened. I do remember I was slayed by him because I killed a T. I had DNA on a T, so I killed him. Then I was reported by the T saying I had no evidence. Anarchist also said I had DNA on someone else. Just really want to know why I was banned. Thanks in Advance.

4. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Der Ubermensch , hope your having a good day.
    http://m.imgur.com/tRXpyHs
    The DNA you had was on another innocent, as seen here, which is why you were slain, and then later banned.
    If you have anything else to add, you may start a private conversation with me on the forums, but for now, your appeal has been denied.
    Feel free to play on our other servers for the duration of your ban, and check with staff in the future to be sure if you are safe to leave.

5. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

This appeal has been reopened for further investigation. Please remain patient and sorry for any inconvenience.

6. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry about that.
    After you retrieved te DNA, you went on to kill a traitor and claimed you had DNA on that T.
    http://m.imgur.com/9N3d35i
    There are the logs for that.
    Sorry for the confusion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.