Denied depredador1947's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by depredador1947, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depredador1947

depredador1947 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    depredador1947
    Your Steam ID:
    mariobros215
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Please i was playing in thisn server because i really like it and i kill 3 personos who i saw that they was shooting to a person an i shoot that person and they report me and the other one was that he start to killing my with the crowbar and i shoot him and he report me please forgive me.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Hello depredador1947

It appears that @Azure banned you for Mass RDM (4+) on Vanilla. He will respond soon. Please be patient.

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello, depredador. I banned you for Mass RDM (4+) after you blatantly shot multiple people for no reason.

After having already served a slay (I didn't issue the slay and do not have a screenshot of it), you shot three people, including @Steven | SP, for no reason;

[​IMG]

Considering you had absolutely no valid reason to shoot these three people, and considering this is your second ban in five days, I am going to deny this appeal. Please read our !motd and our Extended Rules (http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/a-guide-to-sttt-extended-rules-info-tips-tricks.12605/) to get a better grasp of what is tolerated and what isn't on our servers to avoid situations like this in the future.

Appeal denied; thread locked. Feel free to start a private conversation with me if you have more questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.