Approved Depitagraphy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Depitagraphy, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depitagraphy

Depitagraphy New Member

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

As the admin she conferred with about it, that was not the case, but regardless I’ll tag @SavannahBanana to handle this appeal

Also your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:160416259

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2020
  3. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hi @Depitagraphy, as of your time in-game earlier you were going by the alias Flu Man Chu. You were banned alongside Kung Flu for ghosting by @SavannahBanana with advice from the admin on at the time (@Lordyhgm ) Now there seems to have been a mistake by Lordy while checking out the connection between (It appeared to them that you were friends) which led to you being banned for ghosting, This fault is not Savs as she was doing what was right with the information given. I've reviewed the evidence from Savannah but unfortunately cannot post it due to it containing both staff & personal information hence why I'm responding instead of her. I would like to further this appeal into asking why you KOSed Savannah suspiciously before your ban, in the given scene you were on the roof of the house but savannah was inside of the house and you couldn't've seen what she was doing, if you could elaborate why this happened we can move further with this appeal! (image)

4. Depitagraphy

Depitagraphy New Member

The KOS on Savannah was as a joke since we had been antagonizing the mod alongside the 4 other COVID 19 named users due to earlier, what we perceived to be, over zealous slays. Everyone knew we were joking as we would laugh and giggle while we did it. It was purely antagonizing and not any form of cheating. The chat logs would support this claim.

5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Thanks for responding, There were definitely some mistakes made by the parties involved, by both Savannah and Lordy. I believe the best way to go forward with this is to unban you and the ban will be voided, The situation regarding the kos is voided due to the fact that it didn't cause Savanannahs death in the end. Sorry for the misunderstanding and hopefully we can avoid this happening again in the future, we will need to make sure to double-check links between players, family share or otherwise! Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As a side note in the future be careful when you randomly kos people it can lead to confusion and RDM. Thanks for taking the time to appeal I will now close this up and leave room for @SavannahBanana to acknowledge this and wrap it up. If you have any further issues or questions please feel free to message me on the forums or on discord. Thanks again,
    -Irish
    Appeal : Accepted
    Ban : Voided
    Thread : Locked

6. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

hey!

I was following the report, I spoke with my admin and we chose to let him respond instead of me because of the evidence that contained both staff & personal information.
    I understand what went wrong.
    You have been unbanned.

Saa ya on the servers!

~Savannah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.