Denied depick's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by depick, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depick

depick New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DePick
    Your Steam ID:
    aa69598532
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i do not belive that i ruined anyone experience on the server in the round i was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    no one was a t that i injured and i do not belive that anyone had a problem with this harmless RDM
    http://plays.tv/video/5868e2b645161d3952/to-hopefully-not-get-banned

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Looks like you were banned for Mass RDM by @Lone Wanderer. Please wait patiently for their response.

And for future reference, this is your STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:91164748

3. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

As I was present at the time, I will point out immediately that your own video you provided incriminates you entirely. RDM rules can't be broken willfully just because people find it amusing.

4. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hello, @depick. I banned you today for Mass RDM (4+) this evening while on the server staffing.

While I was looking through our damagelogs for the round for unreported damage (which is a part of our protocol as staff members here at SGM), I noticed a big chunk of you damaging other players. I subsequently reported you for each player you damaged, as it was with a gun, and in that case, each instance is its own case of RDM. To be specific to the rules, damage without a valid reason is considered RDM. Your reasons for shooting them were that your mouse was stuck, and that you were trying to have fun; neither of these are valid reasons for shooting other players. As @Casually Serious stated above, the intent behind why you shot those people doesn't negate the fact that it's RDM. Nor does their role as a innocent, detective or a traitor. If there isn't a valid reason behind it, it's RDM by our rules, and punishable.

Below you will see the evidence that I collected from our logs that led to your ban:

Album of Evidence

Given the evidence and the case, I am going to be denying this appeal. Know that this kind of playstyle is not allowed on our servers. I would suggest reading up on the basic rules, as well as the extended rules, so that this doesn't happen again.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.