Denied Deoxy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Deoxy, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deoxy

Deoxy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Deoxy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:77603284
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know what I did. Apparently it was RDM and leave, but for the last couple rounds I hadn't rdmed and I was pretty sure I didnt leave with a slay. Otherwise I would have stayed because I wouldnt want a 14 day ban. Erm, I think the person who did it was Dani and I this guy who likes 21 savage was on. and neatlysomething i forget.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for rdm and leave 2nd offense by @Dani Elfman. Please wait for a response.

3. Deoxy

Deoxy VIP

Yeah Mate, I know that but I didn't rdm that round or like 3 rounds before because I was T for most

4. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

Hello! You are saying that you didn't know you would get slain because you didn't RDM that round or like 3 rounds before. First of all, this is almost correct. Your RDM actually was exactly 3 rounds before your slay. This is the case because I had just joined the server and was going through all the reports chronologically. It is possible that you forgot that you were even reported by the time I issued the slay.

However, the issuing of the slay was only one round before the actual slay. I know you saw you would get slain, because you actually asked me in chat who you RDM'd. The excuse that you didn't know you would get slain doesn't fly here. You did know.

Let's go through the RDM itself. Here is an album of screenshots related to it.

http://imgur.com/a/YlYFE

From what I can see in the report in the first picture, you shot Zepho for shooting you. Zepho didn't shoot you that round; it was actually Cavssssss. (The second picture shows that Zepho didn't shoot at you recently either.)

Third picture shows you leaving, fourth picture shows you messaging me about the slay I issued.

Since I feel like there wasn't any good excuse for you to leave, I'm going to have to deny your appeal. If you have any further questions or anything to add, start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.