Denied DemonicSociety's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ditto, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    DemonicSociety
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:57303567
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know when I was on EAST2 there was only 4 players actually playing. I know that doesn't mean RDM is allowed with 4 players and no staff on the server, but you can't help to RDM when the other 3 players are also RDM'ing. I don't see any of them banned. So why should I?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey Demonic! I love you.
    You were banned by our very own @Jake [Apollo] for RDM with no staff on. He'll respond when he can. <3

3. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/d...ive-just-to-delay-with-a-traitor-will-e.9029/

You and Will-E were both reported for RDM with no staff online, so you two were the only ones I investigated for it. If you were being RDMed, that doesn't give you the right to do so yourself, you should've done what this player did and report the player(s) that are breaking the rules, but you decided to join them. After looking into the logs more I saw you prop killed and shot at least 3 people. So, I punished you for the reason given above.

Appeal Denied, topic locked. Feel free to play on our other 4 servers until your ban is up.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.