Denied DemonicSociety's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ditto, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    DemonicSociety
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:57303567
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know the reason why DoubleRainbow and I were globally banned. The reason is "Banned." If this has to deal with staying in the T room with 5 other players, while some of us are Traitors, and some not. And not killing each other which is "Meta-gaming," We were already warned in-game by Mods. Which of course after that we stopped.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

@POPSTAR will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

While I can confirm you were doing nothing wrong on east 2 a little bit ago, I know nothing of this incident with the green lanterns. Or if you were warned or not (not saying that you were not warned but I do not personally know.)

Regardless @POPSTAR will be giving his reasoning.

4. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Demonic Society,

You have been banned for a variety of reasons, many of them concerning the actions taken by you and the Green Lanterns. You and the Green Lanterns have found several loop holes in the rules and have abused them; some that can even be considered ghosting.

I had warned you about your actions on Assault in which you and doublerainbow would tell each other your roles(Innocent or Traitor) and from there protect each other and give each other traitor equipment. You justified the "protection" by saying that if a player shoots at another player, it is considered a traitorous act and a third person witnessing the action(in this case any of the Green Lanterns) can shoot at whichever player they want to and in these cases doublerainbow, knowing you were a T, shot at the other player shooting you. This is a loop hole of one rule. You also attempted to find another loop hole in the No Ghosting rule by stating that it wasn't ghosting since you weren't using a third party form of communication like Steam or Skype and continuously rejected the fact that it was a form of ghosting even though I had warned you to stop.

It does not surprise me that after I had left the server, you had attempted to find other loop holes in the rules in later rounds (such as the T room incident). You have been a part of the community and played on the servers enough to understand the rules and protocol that we abide by. Attempting to find different ways to circumvent the rules is not something we take lightly on Serious TTT.

5. Ditto

So I am banned on ALL SERVERS for doing these things on one server? Makes sense. -_-

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Normally these actions would result in a 4 week global, so make note of our admins' current generosity to halve the ban from the get-go.

7. Ditto

I know i've done the things that were listed by Opii, but both situations were stopped in a matter of about 3-5 rounds when being warned. I still understand that I did these things so there must be a punishment. I wouldn't mind a 4 week ban on a server or two, but all of them. Damn. :/ School is coming up soon and I can only play while I am at my grandmother's house. So I only have a few days to play, and I was looking to have some fun with STTT. Basically what I'm saying here is that it sorta aggrivates me that it is a global ban. (Sorry to any players that I have ruined your experience/traitor rounds while playing on STTT. I just wanted to have fun just for a little bit.)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  8. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Greetings DemonicSociety,

I understand how this situation could provoke and aggravate you, as it wasn't handled accordingly to what you thought might have happened. I'm afraid the severity of this scenario was too high to ignore. I cannot allow blatant loop hole trolling, especially when it hurts so many more players than it was intended to. You might not have had cause to ruin so many player's experience here, but I'm afraid that's what it came to. Please do take care and I hope you can find other games to spend your time before school starts.

You will not un-banned.

With Regard,

POP STAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.