Approved Delicion's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Delicion, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delicion

Delicion VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Delicion
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53771819
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Looks to be an RDM and leave second offence, I'm usually good at asking staff before I leave if I have any outstanding reports but seems like I slipped up. Just want to know the details of what happened. If I slipped up then no biggy I'll take the ban.

My first offence was something similar where I left before the report was settled and consequently I had to be banned, however that ban was lifted after being spoken to by the staff member who handled the report and decided that I did not RDM. I believe this may be a similar case.

Tagging @Mr. Disco
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You were banned my @Mr. Disco for rdm and leave 2nd offense. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Hey, well @STONEY provided this evidence.

However, since he didn't get the chance to report you, would have had no idea about it, not only that, but you left before he mentioned it (I think) So if you did ask me if it was OK to leave, I would have said yes, as I had no idea about the situation.

Since I had no statement on why you killed STONEY in this situation, I had no choice but to ban you for RDM & Leave second offense.

Why did you kill STONEY in this situation?

4. Delicion

Delicion VIP

From what I remember I saw Stoney shoot someone from that position, I then came up and shot him.

5. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

By the perspective of me and you, you wouldn't of have been able to see that it was me. Your kill was full on suspicion. End of my argument right there.

Examples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Delicion

Delicion VIP

Then by all means I was in the wrong. I would gladly accept my slay in that case.

7. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Yes, also Falcor told me it shouldn't have been a second offense since your first offense was voided. Mistake on my part, I am a new moderator, and I forgot that you do still need to keep an eye on the notes in your admin stats.

I'll unban you, and since it wasn't reported I'll be happy to void the ban, since you are a regular, and I do believe that you would have asked if it was safe to leave.

Next time @STONEY don't hesitate to report people for RDM, or what you feel is RDM.

I'll add a slay to your steamID

8. Delicion

Delicion VIP

Thank you @Mr. Disco, and @STONEY I apologise for the incident, that was a screw up on my end, I could have sworn I saw someone shoot from where you were, my bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.