Approved def's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by def, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. def

def New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    def
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:200775966
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for 5 days for leaving with an open report i believe. That thing is I could not have helped it. There was a T in the T room and I had a c4 that I got from a dead traitor so i planted it outside of the T room and then an innocent tried to defuse the bomb and ended up killing like 10+ people because he cut the wrong wire. The thing is, all of those kills counted towards me instead so someone opened a case against me right as I got karma banned. I couldent have stayed if i wanted to but my intentions behind planting the C4 was to get the traitor killed camping in the T room and i told everyone to clear out but some dumb @ cut the wire.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i dont have any but look i defintely got karma banned and didnt RDM and leave so i got banned for 60 minutes because of karma and then i try to log on now and it says 5 days.​

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Reda-Lex who banned you for mass rdm

3. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Hello def, i banned you for Mass RDM(1st offense), i will get back to you shortly.

4. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

You received a karma ban, which got transformed into a Mass RDM ban because you planted a c4 as an innocent which killed 4 players and damaged an another one.

[​IMG]

Planting a c4 as an innocent/detective isn't a good idea, but it's a great way to get banned for Mass RDM as you can see.
    Especially planting it in the tester area on Innocent_motel, which is an area close to the center of the map :

[​IMG]

You are the one responsible of that c4 because you planted it, the one who defused it isn't at fault. Avoid doing that in the future, seems like your intention wasn't to RDM.

I'll unban you, the ban won't be voided and this ban appeal will be in your notes.

Ban appeal: Accepted(Ban not voided)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.