Denied Defcon._'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Defcon._, Sep 5, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defcon._

Defcon._ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DEFCON_
    Your Steam ID:
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i play on the server commonly and was unjustly banned by smusha.
    i was banned for placing crates in the pool but i blew them up before anyone jumped in. and i got propkilled my the penis and I GOT SLAIN for it​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No images/Videos available​

2. Defcon._

Defcon._ New Member

THE sidewalk will support me

3. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Smusha for MASS RDM x3. Please be patient while he responds.

EDIT: Also moved to the correct section.

4. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

I have seen this and will respond shortly after gathering all of my evidence

5. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Righto , let's get right into it @Defcon._ .

I'd like to start by thanking you for creating this appeal, I appreciate you taking the time to do so.
    You also mentioned the fact that you were RDM ed by a player using the phallic object on you and then getting slain for it.
    I would like to clarify that the player which RDM ed you got slain and you did not.You got slain for the fourth report in my screenshots (ID4) while he got slain for killing you in the third report(ID3)
    I hope that clears the confusion.
    Now, moving on to the actual reports(3 to be exact) that resulted in your mass RDMx3 ban.

Report 1
    [​IMG]
    This was the first report filed against you.

This happened after you put a chair into the pool as Arab was jumping into it. This resulted in his death and therefore you were slain for RDM.
    You mentioned that our rules do not say anything about this but in fact they do.
    You can find out map specific rules over here. (Do a quick Ctrl+F and type in "Life the roof" to see every rule concerning the map you were banned on)
    Report 2
    [​IMG]

This was the second report filed against you.
    This is a blatant case of RDM as you shot an AFK player thinking that he shot you. Obviously that is a shot made on suspicion, thing which is against the rules.
    Thus you were slain twice.
    Report 3
    [​IMG]
    This was the third report filed against you.
    Normally this would have been an invalid report as you have claimed that the player which you were following was standing in a pile on UNID'D bodies. However that is not true.
    Rawgah did ID all of the UNID'D bodies he came in contact and he did the same thing with the trail of ID'D bodies that you were following.
    Below are two pictures of the pile of "UNID'D" bodies you mentioned in your report:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, all the bodies that he was standing on were long ID'd before you even opened the door leading to the stairs.
    Thus you were banned for Mass RDMx3.

Therefore I will be denying your appeal today.
    Please be aware that this is a local 24 hour ban.(meaning that you can play on any other server except East for the 24hour duration)
    If you or @THE SIDEWALK have anything else to add please do create a private conversation with me on the forums.
    Other than that I wish everyone involved(or reading this) in this a great day.

Appeal:Denied
    Thread:Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.