Approved Deerman345's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Deerman345, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deerman345

Deerman345 New Member

Forum Nickname:
    Deerman345
    Ban Type:
    Forums
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi there, I was banned for RDM and leave, but i didn't, O dodn't get a chance to finish my report back, because the game ended, and then the next map wouldn't load so i clicked cancel and tried to join again, I RDMed by accident because I saw him kill a person, the one he killed i was about to go and inspect his body, but someone threw it off the edge of the sky map. I know this sounds stupid and crazy, but it happened. Then I killed him because I thought he was just killing, I was wrong but shouldn't have been banned for 5 days because of dodgy internet!​
    Related Evidence:
    I got in contact with the dead person, he now confirmed he was a traitor, and that his body was thrown off the map.​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Looking at your "Why you should be unbanned" section of this appeal, you seem to wish to appeal your in game ban.
    I will be moving this thread to the appropriate section.
    For future reference, your steamid is STEAM_0:1:148210259.

You were banned by @Pacifist for "RDM and Leave 1st Offense". He will respond when he is available, so please remain patient.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I banned you rdm and leave (1st offense) after I realized that you left the game before responding to a report that was filed against you as you can see here:
    [​IMG]
    As you have already mentioned that this was an accidental rdm, I will be happy to have you serve a slay as this is your first offense of rdm. I've sent you a conversation on the forums. Please check that asap! More information about my terms and conditions with the slay will be included.

You have 4 hours to make a response.

4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Served slay in game.

Appeal: Approved
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.