Approved DeerBra's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DeerBra, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeerBra

DeerBra New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DeerBra
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80523816
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i don't know why i was banned, it's 5 days so i know it's RDM and leave, but don't know about the rdm, i did leave because i had to, i have no idea about any RDM. now that's it's coming back to me while writing this, i was in the map that has the articats things and i was ino, stuff started going down and i was shot dead by a dete near the cement tubes then i left because i was only waiting for the end of round to go buy some stuff. like this is legit what happened if my memory serves me right, i do get reported time to time but i never rdm on purpose, i actually when in doubt i die and get that feeling of i knew it, than kill a person on pure doubt, am new to the serv i think 4 days but spent a lot of time. then after a break and launching the game, boom a 5 days ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Knockdown for "RDM and leave (First Offense)". He will respond when he is available to so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. DeerBra

DeerBra New Member

Yes i saw that after posting, thank you

4. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hey @DeerBra.

This report was made.

You killed another player with an explosive prop.

Do you remember this and do you want to explain me why this happend?

Afther I get your response I finish this appeal

Knockdown,

5. DeerBra

DeerBra New Member

yes yes i remember this, in the black mesa map in the room near the entrance, i was trait and the reporter too, i shot a dete with my honeybadger dropped him and another ino, went back in to hide because they all saw me, now they all rush inside, a dete and bunch of ino, i know am dead so i get the rpg out to go full jihad, i saw the glimpse of the fellow trait like just before i shot, because i went to the door for maximum damage,and he was in my face, i shot and blew everyone in the room and entrance, and he was next to me so he died too, it was absolutely not intended to kill him.

6. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Alright I will unban you for come and take the slay on eu2 please.

Thread locked
    Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.