Approved DeathShot's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DeathShot, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    DeathShot
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:68851849
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned. I was reported for mass RDM as a detective, but I hadn't killed but like 1 person that was a T that round. I honestly have no clue.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for mass RDMx4. He will respond as soon as possible. Please be patient.

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Heyy there deathshot, so let's get right into this ban appeal.

We were on the map bank and there is this trap that people can activate by putting batteries in and what it does is it will call in a swat team that will start sniping people on the map. Well while you were a detective you grabbed the battery and put it in the machine which then activated this. I didn't get any footage but @Zombina was able to catch you in the act of doing it and you had killed a few people. You see 2 people die in the video, one of them being zombina. I was also killed by this while being outside and @Aco Taco is a witness to this happening and other players outside were getting sniped.

So I'll post the video evidence here so you can see exactly what I'm talking about. While it doesn't show up in the logs that you killed the people it will say the world killed them but you still got enough people killed for a mass rdm ban. Since you were a detective and there was no reason for you to activate this.

I'll leave this open for any responses before I make my verdict.

5. Zombina

Zombina VIP

Hi, I'm the person who submitted the video. You caused a great many deaths abusing Detective to commit a traitorous act, but since the extended rules didn't say I was allowed to kill a Detective for it, I couldn't stop you. You can even hear Satan in the video telling you "don't do it." Did you not know what you were doing? It says "Traitor Brand Battery" right on the SWAT sign.

6. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

i knew that the battery turned it on like in the previous version with the call box in the stairwell, but i thought the T's still had to activate all of the traps. i was unaware that putting the battery in automatically triggered the swat. i think its kind of a flaw to have a map where innos can trigger T traps in that fashion, but I know now what it does. Its not global, so I am fine to play on other servers. I jsut get the best ping in East lol

7. Machinekiller00

Well thanks for understanding your mistakes. I'll keep your ban. Please be careful in the future.

Appeal: Denied

8. Machinekiller00

I was wrong. People informed me it's not that way. You do that but then the T's have to actually activate that themselves. I didn't realize since I don't play this map that often but that's a mistake from my end. You're getting unbanned. I will also void the ban.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.