Deathshot .50 second RDM no mods

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BananaCoconuts, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathshot

West 2

7:49 PM UTC+8
    00:00.50 - DMG: DeathShot [innocent] damaged BananaCoconuts [traitor] for 156 dmg
    00:00.50 - KILL: DeathShot [innocent] killed BananaCoconuts [traitor]

2. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Dealt with, Deathshot consider this your last chance.

3. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

leave it to banana to take the gentleman out of the gentleman's duel...

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Don't forget, one more ban, you are probably going to be "dealt with" permanently

5. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

i wasn't expecting something so small to be an issue. guess i gotta play my cards with the right people

6. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Lol what do you expect from bananacoconuts??? He reports every rdm. Just look at his profile. Half his posts are reports lol.

7. Shades

Shades VIP

To be quite honest.. I've seen Banana Claim that "He likes to report people" so by rdming that certain player it just turns back on them and so he gets the evidence when the other person has none.
    I'm not technically saying he does this every time but I do think that it's a shitty thing to do.

8. Snak

Snak Banned

hehe not only that ive seen him propkill and try to get away with it, someone had to call him out on it for him to actually admit to it and take the slay, a little too two faced for my taste. I'm not saying Deathshot should have been rdming but banana is no angel

9. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

its dumb either way. only 4 players on, we had a gentlemans duel, and I won. but it destroyed what would have been a 30 second T round, so I see why he was mad

10. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Did he agree with the duel before you shot him?

11. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

When I asked you in the server you said you rdmed him, you said nothing about that.

12. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

Don't worry deathshot. We can gentleman's duel next time I'm on early morning.

13. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

well either way it went down it would've been rdm. I checked the report and I was typing that out to you when the ban set in. I should have made it more clear to begin with. and to kasta he did agree to it. we were both barrel stuffing each others face lol.

14. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

So he stated "Yes, I agree to duel." ?

15. Snak

Snak Banned

I diden't think RDM was allowed period, even if both parties agree to it

16. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

same thing as a crowbar fight, im not saying I shouldn't be punished. I just wanted to get the point across that the logs do not tell the whole story. with just that anyone could say I went up to him and blasted him in the face for no reason, and that's not how I roll

17. I dont tell people to RDM me. But when I do i dont report them

18. I didn't

19. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

that explains why you said ok and stood there pointing your gun at my head...

20. I didn't say OK i just stood there defending myself and jumping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.