Denied DeathMaster's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DeathMaster, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    KingCrimson
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:119708861
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Umm, why was I banned? When I left the server I didnt have any pending reports. I did not RDM anyone before leaving, I dont even think that there were any Mods online (Not so sure about this one)

So why did I get banned? There were no pending reports when I had left the server, nor were there about to be any unless someone reported me after I left.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Dont really have any evidence​

2. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Gonna tag @Big Frosty Kell who banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd, please wait for him to present his evidence.

3. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

Ive seen this and will respond once i have gathered my evidence.

4. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

Heyo DeathMaster.

You were banned by me for rdm and leave second offense

You say that you did not have reports on you, but you did have one:

This is you leaving:

After a tmod dmed you to clarify the report both you and the player that filed the report did not respond.

I did more investigating and found you had killed him with a T trap. Since you were not there to tell us if you warned it was rdm.

Because of your extensive history of rdm and leave bans i will not be unbanning you.

Appeal : Denied

Thread : Locked

Edit : if the links dont work use these

.https://imgur.com/KMfgPg1. thats the leave message

.https://imgur.com/ECR0bYA. Report

5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello DeathMaster I'm replying here because I'm not satisfied with the level of evidence and explanation provided. Frosty showed the message that shows you disconnecting HERE He also shows the report HERE, unfortunately, he did not show the evidence of you even doing any damage which I can show to you HERE He also didn't leave any time to consider that maybe you had evidence of a warning for now I will temporarily re-open this appeal in order for you to provide any evidence if you have it, if not it will be closed again and the ban kept and unvoided, sorry for the inconvenience caused!

-Irish

Appeal : Open

6. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Given that the opportunity was given to present new evidence or an argument for ones innocence wasn't acted upon so therefor I will close up this appeal now.

Denied & Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.