Denied Deathgun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Deathgun, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathgun

Deathgun New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Deathgun
    Your Steam ID:
    Deathgun
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well frankly i think it was bull and that you system is broken and filled with losers who take an advantage of there power. i was false slain and false report against two of your members. sorry i couldn't support any evidence but i can say it was shadow6767 and GMO who falsed me for no reason kicked me with no warning and etc and should consider removing them
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Could you further explain the contents of these reports? And how @Shadow6767 and GMO "falsed" you? Nonetheless you were banned for harassment by @Shadow6767 and he will respond to this appeal at his earliest convenience. Harassment is dealt with by a warning, kick, and finally ban.

3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hello there @Deathgun! Thank you for making this appeal, and i hope you have been having a nice day. I had already responded to you on the report you filed against me, so take a look at that. Here is the explanation of why you were banned:

Explanation of the Situation:
    On West 2, during the map Terrorception, You started harassing one of the players because he called a false KOS on you. If someone false KOSed you, you should report them of instead harassing them. I had then given you a warning after i gagged you for 5 seconds so you would stop. After you were ungagged, you decided to begin swearing at me and harassing me, and i mean literally every word you spoke, which resulted in me kicking you. When you returned to the server, you continued to harass myself and the other player, which had forced me to ban you.

I will be awaiting your response, in the meantime feel free to play on our 4 other servers!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  4. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Due to the amount of time elapsed, this ban has already expired. Deathgun, if you have any questions feel free to add my on steam, and i hope you learn from your mistakes. Appeal DENIED and thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.