Denied Deadweight's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Deadweight, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadweight

Deadweight New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Joe Bonito The Burrito Bandito
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:162661513
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was telling Aloof to pick up a D thing I dropped when I died, I don't see how that's info they weren't aware of, I guess if they didn't see it? Is telling people to pick up items they didn't see not allowed? I didn't tell them where it was or anything, just to get it.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I ate spaghetti last night, this alone should get me unbanned!​

2. Deadweight

Deadweight New Member

Wow this guy sounds cool he should be unbanned right now!

3. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Hey man, I've seen this and will respond when I can.

4. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Hey there,

You were banned for ghosting (2nd offense) because you privately messaged me these two messages in-game:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you first mentioned that you were killed with a hex shield and that I should pick it up. I warned you to stop ghosting and then you continued, for some reason. This is a clear violation to our ghosting rule (TTT Extended Rules):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But I'm pretty sure you are aware of these rules, as you were already previously banned for ghosting. When I had asked you to stop again, this was your response:
    [​IMG]

This response prompts me to think that you don't care about our server rules, and that you plan on continuing this type of behavior that can ruin the game for everyone. For the reasons above, I will be denying your appeal even though you may be a really "cool" guy. If you have any further questions pertaining to this ban or our rules, feel free to message me or the admins on the forums.

Appeal Status: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.