Denied Deadshøt™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Deadshøt™, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadshøt™

Deadshøt™ Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Deadshøt™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49875794
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was on west and BEING A TROLL AS I DO, i said lets ghost to one of your cheeky donators i think it was maori or something. I messaged him 'the last t is Greasy MonkeyBalls' WHO BELIEVE IT OR NOT WAS ACTUALLY AN IDENTIFIED DEAD TRAITOR. So it was clearly not real ghosting. Then mister big guy 'ptownslayer21' (yo what a cool name) comes along and hits me with the 'ptownslayer21 to You: why did u ghost' where i hit him with the 'You to ptownslayer21: it was a joke the guy i said was a dead t' CLEARLY THERE WAS SOME ERROR IN TRANSLATION BECAUSE FIVE MINUTES LATER DURING MY TTTTTTTTT ROUND I WAS HIT WITH THE: Disconnect: " "Banned by ptownslayer21 for Ghosting".
    BUT IN FACT I DID NOT GHOST MISTER PTOWNSLAYERTWENTYONE MadE A QuIk miSTaKe.

#STAYHYDRATED WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU ALL HAD A CUP OF WATER NOT WITHIN THE LAST HOUR GRAB A CUP THANK ME LATER!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE AS MUCH AS I DID​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    THESE SCREENSHOTS SHOW THAT HE WAS CLEARLY IDENTIFIED AS A T BEFOOOOOOOOOORE I HIT MAORI WITH THE FAKE GHOST MESSAGE, THIS IS REALLY A COMMON TROLL IM SURPRISED HE FELL FOR IT
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

3. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Hey there it twas me who banned you for ghosting today...

Lets get to it!

So here is what another player sent me regarding you ghosting.... HERE

And this is me asking what happened... HERE

And this was your answer... HERE

1. No ghosting
    So if you take a look at our rules and extended rules it says ghosting includes giving the person information they may not be aware of. That is the ghosting rule you violated. So please be careful next time as ghosting is not a joke.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.