Denied deadman8252's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by deadman8252, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadman8252

deadman8252 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    deadman82529
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really quite enjoy playing on the server. I have made friends on this servers. I also had to leave because of outside forces beyond my control. I think I should be given a unban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hey deadman for future reference your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:49462119

Now to your ban, you were banned by me for "RDM and Leave 1st" on east and you were banned on East 2 by @Mr. Rogers for "RDM and Leave 2nd"

We will respond to your appeal shortly.

-Asty

3. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hey deadman, hope your night is going well. You were banned on June 21st which is already three days ago and your ban on East will only be for five days total. Lets get back to that later, here is my evidence of what you happened to cause you to get banned.

First of all I'm deeply sorry, but I do not have a screenshot of the actual report of itself. I have everything else and the logs can sorta tell the story itself.
    I believe that you killed the player Scooba Steve for shooting near you or shooting someone. Which is the logs shown below you cannot find that anywhere:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see there is nothing fishy about anything he did during the round, so with the response you gave me I slayed. Again sorry for the lack of evidence on the report itself. You ended up leaving shortly after you were slain. Screenshot will be below:

[​IMG]

I've come to the conclusion that I will be denying your appeal on East, we emphasize that you don't leave during a slay round. You're welcome to play on our West servers and Vanilla at this point in time till the other moderator that banned you on East 2 responds.

Hope to see you on our servers! Have a good rest of your night!

-Asty

4. deadman8252

deadman8252 New Member

I talked to @MrRogers, saying that I was going to slay that round. I stayed for the majority of that round. It being late, around midnight my time, I left, saying I would take the last slay tomorrow.

5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hey deadman, I'll be going through the situation that caused your ban as well as giving a verdict at the end of my explanation.

During my time on East with you, you RDM'd twice. The first time you served out your slay, so it was not that much of a problem. The second time however, you left the server after your first slay as you explained in your latest post. I remember you asking me if you could leave after your first slay, and I remember telling you that you couldn't leave, and needed to serve out your last slay before you had left the server to avoid a RDM and Leave ban. You had left anyway, resulting in the RDM and Leave ban that I gave you.

Now that I've explained what caused your ban, I'll go into detail about the two aforementioned RDM's.

Your first Offense of RDM came from when you killed a player because you thought they had a Traitor weapon. I told you on the server, and will remind you now, that you need to be careful not to kill people off of suspicion; meaning killing for reasons that aren't in line with our servers rules, and to try and make sure that weapons being held are actually Traitor weapons.

Not too long after that, you killed a player because they were constantly pausing. This is not a valid reason to kill a player, and falls under suspicion. Which is something I had just told you to be careful of. This offense of RDM lead to your two slays that caused your RDM and Leave ban. In case you were wondering, one slay came from the player kill, and the other from it being the second time you RDM'd in my play session. This is mentioned in our motd, which can be found here.

Now that I've explained everything, I've come to the conclusion that I will be Denying this appeal, and since my colleague has already responded, this will be Locked as well.

In the future, please do your best to kill players for reasons that abide by our servers rules, and to not leave during slay rounds. I hope you have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.