Denied Dead silence's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dead silence, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead silence

Dead silence New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dead Silence
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    1. Yesterday I let my friend play, he knows nothing about ttt, might have rdmed then left without even noticing
    2. I am sincerly sorry for that.... Btw this is my favorite server in the game, I cant live without it, it made me real sad when I found out I was banned... Being banned is torture....
    Evidence of Innocence:
    For privacy reasons, I cannot take pictures of my friend playing nor can I take a picture of him at all and post it here.

2. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

You were banned by @Opii for RDM + leave 1st offense he will responde when he can. As a side note, YOU are responsible for any and all actions that occure on your account even if you let your friend play on it. My advice, don't let others use your account.

3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Dead Silence,

This morning you were on our East Server in which you shot a barrel and killed your T Buddy. You blamed your T Buddy for being in the way and that you were just trying to kill innocents with the barrel. Before I was able to issue the slay, you left the server and I issued this ban. As a Traitor, you are required to warn your buddies about blowing up barrels, activating traps, jihading, throwing grenades, etc. You are also required to give your T buddies ample time to get away from the area. After asking your T buddies about whether you warned or not, they said you had but with minimal amount of time for your buddy to escape(~1-2 Seconds) before you blew up the barrel.

reportDead.png
    damagelogDead.png
    chatDead.png

Now that you have been informed about our rules, make sure that this sort of situation does not happen again. Give your buddies ample time to evacuate the area. I will be approving this appeal once you add me on Steam and agree to serve a slay on East.

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Opii what is your conclusion on this appeal

5. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

The player failed to add me and serve a slay. His ban has now expired so this ban appeal has ended up being denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.