Denied Dead Pool's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dead Pool, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead Pool

Dead Pool Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Samurai Warrior
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:116104501
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I logged on to an East server, and got slayed twice. I haven't played East in a couple days, and I just got slayed. Not sure why. A little after the slays, I get banned for 55 days, no reason. I'm not sure why I'm banned, and it would be great to know, because I don't want to unintentionally get banned for a long time. Take your time to replay, thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I'll be waiting for Super to respond with the correlating evidence before giving my final verdict; please be paitent.

4. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

I've seen this and i will respond soon.

5. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Samurai Warrior, Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, Let's get to the evidence and why i banned you.

So you where banned for rdm x4, you throw a frag at a few players on the little boat ( that rides around the big ship ) because they wouldn't let you on it, that frag ended up damaging or killing 4+ players witch resulted in your rdm x4 ban.

Here are the 2 reports you responded to
    Here's the rest of the logs to show that you damaged or killed 4 players
    I will be Denying my side of this appeal but will leave the final verdict up to @Aco Taco .

6. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Since Super has provided the proper evidence for this case, I will go ahead and give my final verdict.

You've manged to accumulate eight bans for rdming, seven of those being mass rdm.
    [​IMG]
    Getting yourself banned eight times in less than three months does not show to me that you are actively trying to follow the rules. You've already been banned globally for this once; why haven't you learned your lesson yet? Consider this appeal denied, come back after these eight weeks and I suggest you to abstain from rdming so you won't have to face an even harsher punishment than this eight week ban in the future.

If you wish to discuss this further with me, start a forum conversation and I will be more than willing to dissertate with you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.