Dawg Chowder

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Angelx, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Dawg Chowder

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    Slayed me for shooting him after he was beside an unid for 5+ seconds

In the map clue, there was an unid in one of the rooms, I was watching from above, he went inside the room, didn't id it, and just hid behind the side of the door, so I waited a good few seconds.. and went down and shot him. And he slayed me for it... (Yes he was a traitor)

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event)
    Killamarshall

2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

ok i like dawg, however in this incident he did abuse his powers, angel had every right to kill him and he slayed her for no reason i watched them and dawg (or dwag since he changed his name) didnt id the body for about 7 seconds or as angel said 5+ and then she went to kill him

3. Gristle McThornbody

Gristle McThornbody Active Member

Hate to say it (mostly because I don't want him going ballistic) but I've personally witnessed several other nearly identical incidents. Definitely not an isolated case and has been pretty much par for the course.

4. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

Can't believe you just said that I abused my powers. If anything you could have said you disagreed for [reason]? If this proof was given to me I'd slay no matter who it was. Next time be more thorough and less of a dick.
    http://imgur.com/ITK87Sh

5. Dawg Chowder

Like I said before gristle, talk to me directly if you disagreed. I have never abused my powers in any scenario. Everyone is equal, and honestly, I think this is more about giving somebody you thought was ghosting a chance to explain the crossfire situation (which it was crossfire).

6. Angelx

You stood by it for 5+ more seconds, I went down and shoot you, while I was shooting you, you id'd it. You said you have a video, upload it, and let everyone decide.

7. Gristle McThornbody

Dawg, it's nothing personal but you find a great many reasons to slay someone who kills you when you're a t. This image you linked only supports the case that you're showing poor judgement. Even if angel killed you out of misplaced suspicion, it's not 'random' and does not warrant a slay.

8. Gristle McThornbody

Moreover, you two clearly have an issue. I'd recommend you work it out and stop flooding the forums with your tiff.

9. Dawg Chowder

I IDed it before you even took a shot, but this isn't a debate. I have proof, and you do not. Stop making a huge deal out of every slay angel. I've slayed you twice for rdm and you reported me both times. Get over it.

10. Angelx

Answer this question, did you not stood by it for 5+ seconds and hid in corner not iding it? I watched from above.

11. Dawg Chowder

Oh I'm glad you informed me that it's okay to kill on suspicion, I wasn't aware about that rule.

12. Angelx

You've killed me for walking in on unids, for just a second or two, or being around unid for less than 5 seconds, and I never file rdm in those cases, yet when I do the same to you I get slayed? ..

13. Gristle McThornbody

Being mistaken about who killed a person, only to be proven correct, happens. Just try to heed the feedback and avoid causing a larger conflict. Every mod knows that slaying someone for killing you as a t is a bad path to follow. This should only happen when it is a clear case of rdm, thereby avoiding the perception or actuality of abuse.

14. Killamarshall

dawg again i like you but ive seen a few cases like this, you only slay when you get killed, you honestly dont really do much as in helping with staff matters, there was a time were just me you and matsumoto on and we got FLOODED with RDM reports, you didnt do anything to help and you only slay in cases like this where you get "rdm'd" in several cases ive disagreed with you but i dont say anything due to your short temper, ive reported you to lemon before for stuff like this and frankly i do not think its ok to act like you do towards our players

15. Dawg Chowder

Killa I might have been afk, but I'd honestly say I take care of rdm reports a lot more than you. In most cases you just slay every person that files a report. Just because I slay people for killing me while I'm a traitor doesn't mean anything at all. If it's rdm, then it's rdm. Doesn't matter if I'm a traitor or not. You both need to grow up and stop holding grudges. This is what its all about. Btw I didnt kill him or do anything traitorous all game. I didnt even fire a weapon. I just went in to a room with an unIDed and IDed the body.

16. Killamarshall

im not even gonna subject a defense to that, i slay when neccesary, i have people who agree with me about you not doing much so you can have your own oppinion and when it comes to grudges i do not/have not ever had a grudge against you

17. Dawg Chowder

I highly doubt that. Considering you claimed "abuse" when I slay an rdmer, just because she killed me. Just because you like angel doesn't mean she doesn't rdm. You really need to get over this. She rdmed, I have proof and you're still claiming abuse. Stop.

18. Killamarshall

ummm i know angel rdm's i have slayed her for it 2 times however you didnt id the body i was watching, she gave you enough time, and you id'd whilst she shot at you

19. Gristle McThornbody

I was under the impression that we were doing you a favor by explaining how this behavior might cause concern for players and peers. I don't care how many times you've pm'ed or used the forums to call me a fag, it's in the past and it would behoove you not to remind the body of players of this fact.

20. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Okay Dawg after I clearly talked to you in length last night it seems you're still on your high horse. As part of our staff rules & etiquette which you have read and said you understood, it clearly says:

In that screenshot you provided, you instantly put a slay on Angel without asking her for her reasons. And she had a legitimate reason to kill you, it wasn't random at all. It was unfortunate that you identified the body right before she killed you but that 5-7 seconds you spent around the unidentified body warranted a kill. This is a clear violation of your powers and you have been demoted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.