Denied Davidson.J(7CAV)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Davidson.J(7CAV), Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davidson.J(7CAV)

Davidson.J(7CAV) New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    =7CAV=PFC.Davidson.J
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:71459561
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    All I did was RDM some dude who I was foolishly convinced was a T, I thought I saw him aiming his scout rifle at my head and then I heard shots coming from an area I saw him in earlier. I then killed him and saw he was inno. At that point I thought it was best to just leave the server as I felt that was more suitable than staying in, being ridiculed by everyone else, and get slain for a round. But I guess whoever was on duty thought I left to avoid punishment (which wouldn't really make sense to me), and I could tell by how the dude sounded when I was calling out my suspicions of him that he wanted justice. I'll be leaving my computer behind to see my family for the holidays anyway so the length of the ban I don't mind, it's just the principle behind it that I'm appealing this. I shouldn't be banned AT ALL for this let alone 5 DAYS.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Check the logs if you have to, it happened late yesterday.​

2. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

You were banned by @Temar for "RDM and leave 1st [offense]". I've tagged them so they are aware of this appeal.

3. Davidson.J(7CAV)

Oopsie.
    yeah I didn't notice there were rules in place for RDMing and leaving. Don't really understand why such rules are in place that require such a long ban since the only thing you're avoiding is an autoslay but I understand I should have seen and acknowledged them in the 1st place.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  4. Davidson.J(7CAV)

Yeah I remember Temar, idk if maybe addressing my reasons for leaving would give me any leverage but y'all have a merry Christmas! I'll be back on the 28th.

5. Davidson.J(7CAV)

I honestly think it's cruel that if you do an oopsie in game you have to sit through a whole round and listen to the whole server laugh at you just to avoid a 5-day ban. Really cruel

6. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

You have 2 previous altho much older offences, so this isnt a simple fact that you a new player that didnt know
    Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.