Denied DavidSims's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DavidSims, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidSims

DavidSims New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ▲loominaty▲
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52746153
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    To sumarize for those who want it clear and concise, two RDM's and mic spam is not a 14 day ban in my opinion. Especially for a first time offense. The rest is basically a paragraph of me accepting responsibility for my actions. I am just going to come right out and say it. I take responsibility for my actions, I mic spammed and was warned on two occasions, to my knowledge. Futhermore, and more seriously, I RDM'ed two people. Ultimately, I was banned for intentional griefing. I am not going to sit here and ramble about my innocence, and instead, ask for another chance. I was banned for 14 days on RDM and mic spam. Neither of the people I killed were on T rounds, one of which didn't even care that he had died. The other used his death as leverage in the argument. Mic spam; all me. I should have just taken it down a notch. Just dumb stuff like laughing into the mic. To me, this seems like a 1 day ban at most considering that it was my first time. I am not asking for a complete unban (although that would be nice), instead, my one desire is a shorter ban.

Thanks,
    David
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not pleading innocent, I just want either reduced time or an unban for a first time offense on what I thought was a relatively minor infraction. See above.

Thanks again,
    David

Edit: spelling fix(es)​

2. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Hello DavidSims, you were banned at my request by @TheCoCoFTW for Toxic Behavior and Mass RDM. You had actually RDMed 4 people, RDM does not require the person to die it is also random damage. I'm currently collecting my screenshots for the RDM.

As for your toxic behavior you were chat/mic spamming aswell as harassing other players and being trollish since I joined. I only warned you twice as in all honesty I was multi-tasking, between training U.B.C.S. Ravin, looking over reports and attempting to watch voice and chat I could not warn you further.

I will provide screenshots of the reports as soon as possible, as for the verdict of the appeal that will be left up to the present and banning admin @TheCoCoFTW.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    U.B.C.S. Ravin brought a 5th RDM to my attention.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  3. DavidSims

DavidSims New Member

Thank you so much for the quick response. I did not know it was four people, but I believe you, and will never deny that. I just want to make sure that you do not think that I was lying in my original post. I just want to reiterate on my though process here, even with four consecutive RDM's and mic spam/harassment, I still believe I deserve a smaller punishment due to the fact that it was my first offense. I hope you see it my way, and if worst comes to worst, I can always come back in fourteen days...hopefully.

Thanks,
    David

4. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I appreciate the honesty, my original post has been updated with the logs if you wish to look over those. The main reason you were banned was due to your toxic behavior along with what seemed to be intentional RDM.

As he was the banning admin TheCoCoFTW will be the one to give his verdict on this appeal, as far as I know he has gone to sleep for the night. He will respond at his earliest convience to sort everything out, if you have any other questions please feel free to pm me.

5. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I was told of your toxic like behavior by @Smash, after he said that you had Mass RDM'd, I came on to give you a longer ban that I felt was necessary, as well you were also mic spamming and harassing others. I will be denying this appeal, you have 2 weeks to change the way you act on our servers, and I strongly recommend you do so. Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.