Denied David's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by David, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David

David New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    joefan64
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i tried to tell you guys i had to get off i was not trying to evade a slay but i was banned for 5 days
    Evidence of Innocence::)

2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

You were banned by @ShadowStorm for RDM and Leave, he will respond soon.

3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there David,
    I hope your day has been great. I did indeed ban you for your first offense of RDM & Leave. I actually meant to include the fact that you Mass RDMed as well, not just leave, though I forgot.

I am aware you tried to let me know you had to leave, however you left instantly and did not bother to discuss it with me for whatever the case. Now what lead me to banning you was the fact you had left 2 reports against you unanswered, and they both showed you did not have a proper understanding of our rules.

Now for the RDMs, the first you killed a player for no clear reason whatsoever, and left that report unanswered. The second RDM, was you killing another player with an incendiary grenade (also left that report unanswered). This incendiary grenade also damaged other players, resulting in this being mass RDM. I will present the damagelogs and reports below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Perhaps we can start off by having you explain your reasoning for RDMing the following players. That will be a start to deciding my verdict to this appeal. I will await your response, have a fantastic afternoon.

4. ShadowStorm

This appeal will be closed in 24 hours.

5. ShadowStorm

Due to the amount of time elapsed without hearing anything from you, I'm going to close and deny this appeal. If you wish to further discuss this with me if you are still interested, feel free to message me here on the forums or add me on steam. Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.