Denied david's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by david1, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david1

david1 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    daedric
    Your Steam ID:
    daedric prince of douche bagery
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    hmmm why should i be unban, well here is a question, WHY AM I BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! ok yeah i misclicked and killed someone, but hey i didn't leave the server when i got slain, i stayed on the server until my punishment was over. Then i left to go get something to eat, and when i came BACK. i was banned for 29 days. btw i have not even been ban for the server once.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Hi David!
    You were banned by @VonDicey for your 3rd offence of RDM + Leave.

For future reference, this is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35823018

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  3. david1

david1 New Member

Again, ik I rdm. the admin/mod slain me. I didn't rdm then leave. I waited untill i was done being slayed then left.

4. paper

Just stating what it says.
    If you did wait your slayed round then you shouldn't have been banned.
    But there's also a possibilities of:
    You had more slays
    You left before the round ended but you thought it was over
    And the such.
    So please wait for @VonDicey to reply to get more information.

5. vonDicey

vonDicey Protocol Dictates Action. VIP

Hello David thanks for appealing! I bannedyou for your 3rd offense of RDM and leave on the map ClueSE. I actually screenshotted you leaving the server along wih the offense you were supposed to receive the slay for. Due to my slow server joining time, when I got around to view the report and issue the slay, you already left the server. However I'm not home right now, I'll post the screenshots when I get home in about 2 hours. Until then you are still free to play on any other of our servers as you wait

6. vonDicey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
  7. david1

david1 New Member

I just want to say, I only had 1 or maybe even 2 offences, even when you admins say I have 3 offences witch is bull. how is it that I'm ban from all the servers witch is 5 server. so again I have 3 offences right, but I got ban 5 times. are you fucking kidding me. and again it could be for any reason, misclick, someone said kos, ext. the same thing that happen with me getting ban from East happen to all the other server. i mess up and kills a innocent, i left the server a couple games later. and when i got back on the next day, BAN. FUCKING BULL SHIT DUDE. you admins had a chance to slay me when i was on the server and you didn't because you weren't even there. i can't be playing on the game forever waiting for you admins log in and slay me. don't you notice that every single time i got ban, it was rdm then left. that means that i ether killed a traitor or innocent, they reported me, i left a couple games later, a couple game LATER a admin joins, finds there has been a report, then bans because I left even thou it was a good 20 games ago. do you see now how your system is bugged. how i didn't just kills some one and leave, but killed someone, played a while longer then left to find out the next day i have been ban.

8. vonDicey

The offense happened in round 1, and the fact that it is in the RDM manager section shows that it couldn't possibly have been 20 rounds ago. And due to the fact that my console captured you leaving the server, I believe that you left the server with full knowledge that a moderator was on at the moment

9. paper

Do you remember the whole match exactly? Do you have it recorded?
    You could have harmed/killed more innocents. You can never be too sure if you have no backing evidence.
    If you have more then 3 offences, an admin can extend your ban to make it longer and make it universal across the 5 servers if they believe you need more time to understand the rules or you're deemed bad for the community.
    Reports and checking logs does take time and effort.
    It's not as easy as most are led to believe.
    It's not perfect but it's the best compared to other communities.

10. vonDicey

Taking into consideration your extensive ban history, and the fact that these infractions took place within a relatively close time from of each other, I'm gonna have to deny this appeal.
    Mods, admins, feel free to unlock this thread if you have any input

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.