Denied David Walliams's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by David Walliams, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Venomous
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58878086
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Unfair ban. Didn't even loophole.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Ravin for "loopholing" due a report you are already aware of. Most of it was discussed then but regardless he will reply to this with all of his reasoning when he is next available. Until then, thank you for being patient.

3. I'm not being funny, but they're acting like I'm a criminal. I am not! How dare you.

I was following the rules, I have been slayed a few times and dealt with it accordingly. I thought I heard a KOS and this is why I shot the guy. It was one bloody T round out of probably 100 potential other ones he can play. It's not the end of the world. Besides all that I was following the rules and so therefore I should be unbanned with this shit off my record because its as bad as it is and I am fully aware of that. However, since my unban I haven't broke the rules stupidly I may have RDMd a couple of times but people aren't perfects and make mistakes.

Thanks. Please unban.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

If you were following the rules, you wouldn't have been banned. It is pretty clear after multiple bans and chances you are not playing the game as intended. After Darktooth lowered your punishment just the other day, you should have been on your best behavior.

Your appeal is denied. Like I stated in your report, Guilty and Darktooth lowered your punishment. You will serve the full duration of this punishment.

You are welcome to PM me any other concerns or questions you might have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.