Denied DasSauce's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DasSauce, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DasSauce

DasSauce Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DasSauce
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20578969
    Which Server:
    West (Could be West 2?)
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Frag grenades are OP...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So I was on TTT West (2?) trying to have a good time and I was running around being playful and joking around. I said to a player "You're a tator, I saw you taitin'" clearly jokingly and that player RDM'd me. I had my Rifle (CS:confused: Scout) out and switched to Frag Grenade, and suddenly he began to shoot at me so I cooked the frag grenade (I only saw him, I could see everywhere around him but I couldn't see behind me [obviously]) before I died and threw it at him. He was named Shenmu and it was only meant to kill him after I died. It turns out there were multiple players behind me (I didn't realize) and it killed like 3-4 people completely unintentionally and I got karma banned. It was a complete accident. One frag grenade accidentally killing like 3-4 people = ban? That's not fair, especially when it was a complete spur-of-the-moment accident.

I wanna play TTT and this is literally the only fun TTT server and it actually has players on so can I be unbanned?

So the moral of the story is nerf Frag Grenades and check behind you before throwing Frag Grenades even in the spur-of-the-moment.​

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Wompzilla for "Mass RDM x4". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey @DasSauce
    Your 4 RDMs are shown in the damage logs of this report:
    [​IMG]

Long ago, I was in a similar situation that you are currently in. Even though you there were good intentions, you still caused the death of many innocent players. Accidental RDM is still RDM, and this is the consequence for it. Your ban is local, so you are free to play any of our other servers.

Appeal Denied

Last edited: May 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.