Denied Dasbohshet's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dasbohshet, Jun 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dasbohshet

Dasbohshet New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dasbohshet
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73760191
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I was playing Serious TTT lika boss. Without a single report I left and guess what happened, banned for 32 days. This is some serious bullshit.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No images or Video with proof. I left without a care.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Oe- for your 3rd RDM & Leave Offense. He will respond as soon as he can. For the time being, please enjoy your access to 3 of our other servers (since you were also banned by @McMuffin for a 2nd RDM & Leave Offense).

You still have access to our East 1, East 2, and Vanilla servers so play on those while you wait for their responses.

3. Oe-

Oe- VIP

Your rdm was actually found in a report you filed which is why you thought there was nothing against you.

[​IMG]

You left pretty soon after the report was filed. I didn't immediately notice the damage you did because I was awaiting a response from immortal. You have been frequently rdming these past few days so I will be denying this appeal.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  4. Henrysaur

Henrysaur It's easy to be drunk but it's hard to be sober. VIP

There is a well known sentence from Isaac Newton "What goes up must come down."

5. Dasbohshet

Dasbohshet New Member

Well fuck you, and serious ttt.

6. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

If you want to help yourself you should listen to me, being disrespectful to staff just gives you notoriety and doesn't help you with anything in Serious TTT. You are only banned from 2 servers, which are exactly the same as the others. There are players who are completely banned from the servers, you should be happy you only lost 2 servers, and definitely start trying to learn a thing about respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.