Approved Darth2.0's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Darth2.0, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth2.0

Darth2.0 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    darth2.0
    Your Steam ID:
    darth2_0
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    the reason i RDM and left was because i had o go with my family to dorp my cousin off at the airport it was not intentional
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Acnologia banned you for RDM and leave 1st offence please wait for him to gather his evidence

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

My colleague has just notified me of this ban appeal. Give me a few to gather my evidence, please chill until then.

4. Acnologia

Hey man, before we go into the details, I'd like to note that your ban has been placed on EU-Vanilla, not Vanilla.
    Alright so as I was saying, you were banned on EU-Vanilla for RDM & Leave (First Offense), this is due to the following
    I was checking the unreported damages like staff is required to do and I came upon a rather interesting log which shows you damaging someone. I'll be presenting it below:
    [​IMG]
    Now, when I went to report, I saw that you had disconnected from the server. I scrolled back in the chat to make sure of this.
    [​IMG]
    Personally, I wouldn't find it fair if I had gotten banned for 5 days from a server for merely doing an RDM worth 21HP.
    I'll gladly accept the appeal and unban you shortly. Although a slay will still be added to your ID.

~Acnologia

5. Darth2.0

Darth2.0 New Member

ok thank you i am fine with a slay

6. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    Have fun in the server!
    Appeal has been approved, ban has been voided, and the user's ID has been assigned with a slay.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.